516 TREMONT AVENUE, POINT RICHMOND—HIGHLIGHTS
• Immediate pathways to the Bay, Park and Village
• Incredible Sunsets and quiet environment
• 3 bd/1 ba with garage and separate recreation room in backyard
• Front entertainment deck commands amazing views
• 1,569 sq. ft. per appraisal, plus a 450 sq.ft. recreation room
• 1-car garage
• Large bonus barn
516 TREMONT AVENUE, POINT RICHMOND---FURTHER HIGHLIGHTS
• Main Floor: Up outside staircase to deck: level-in formal living room, fireplace, large picture window framing harbor view, formal dining room, kitchen, laundry closet & 3 spacious bedrooms w/1 full bath---all with views of harbor or back gardens
• Downstairs: Large basement with ¼ bath and ample storage & street level 1-car garage
• Backyard: Upstairs recreation room with garage door to back entrance alley. More storage below this structure. A vacant bonus barn with great potential
516 TREMONT AVENUE, POINT RICHMOND-- LOCAL Places to Visit
• Richmond Village-- shopping, restaurants, parks ---20 min walking; 5 min drive
• SF Bay water – 5 min walking
• Richmond Harbor Park –5 min drive
• Richmond Bridge – 5 min drive
• S.F. via Hwy. 80 – 30 min on a clear day
• Richmond Marina –10 min drive to sailing, restaurants, parks and more
Once an island, the neighborhood of Point Richmond is now reachable through a short tunnel, though it still retains an isolated feel. Perched along the rugged hilltop overlooking the bay, the Victorians of Point Richmond offer some of the best views of San Francisco and Marin counties.
The downtown Point Richmond Triangle is the hub of this small village. It features small grocery stores, galleries, cafes, and the sophisticated Four2Nine wine bar.
The restored Richmond Municipal Natatorium, otherwise known as Richmond Plunge, is a historic swim center with activities for visitors of all ages. The San Francisco Bay Trail winds its way through Point Richmond, providing views of the bay and connecting hikers and bikers to downtown Oakland. Just off of the shore is the East Brother Light Station, a unique bed and breakfast on an island in the bay.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Laurel Strand